Prepare your aircraft to encounter in-flight icing conditions with B/E Aerospace Ice Shield™ De-icing Systems. Products include pneumatic wing de-icers, electrical propeller and engine inlet de-icers, wire harnesses and a range of accessories.
As an authorized distributor we hold stock in the UK of a large number of boots and accessories to fit a range of aircraft including Beech King Air and 1900, Citation 550, Cessna 208 Caravan, Piper PA-31 Navajo / Chieftain, Saab 340B and Pilatus PC-12. Ice Shield™ boots are currently available for over 75 aircraft models, covering 85% of general aviation aircraft operating today.
All Ice Shield™ Pneumatic De-Icers are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects for twenty-four (24) months, or 3,000 flight hours and Propeller De-Icers for eighteen (18) months, or 2,000 flight hours from the date of sale to the end user, whichever occurs first.
With guaranteed delivery, no hassle warranty and wing de-icers featuring Edge Guard™ technology, (laboratory proven to increase service life up to 60 percent) Ice Shield™ de-icers are fast, effective and smart.
- Guaranteed maximum 48-hour delivery to most locations
- Simple installation on over 75 aircraft models
- Quick and safe removal of troublesome ice from wings
- Prevention of ice build-up on props and engine inlets
- Quality backed by B/E Aerospace – A world leader in aircraft accessories
- Developed with a deep understanding of de-icing technology
- Direct access to superior technical support and customer service
- Product Brochure
- Part Number Cross Reference
- Deice Boot Replacement Guide
- Fleet Operator Rebate